Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Family Day

Our school is having a family day last Sunday. For the first time, our director planned on it. Officials and Lieutenants arrived.It was extremely fun coz I enjoy the day together with my family except from my Dad coz he has other appointments so he couldnt come. Its ok! at least my mom and other members of the family is there for me.I thought I will be bored but then I enjoy the day and have fun together with my friends..It's so silly when we walked by twos as we raise our band..hehehe...pabadlong au me ato na time aizt..I consider it as one of the memorable moment of my life..our craziest things we did was very embarrassing...pero pabagaay nlng sa face..haha..too bad we didnt win to the games but then kahit papaano nanalo din kami sa ibang categories. The most important is were happy and enjoy...hmm...I miss my boyfriend who is in the foreign place..too bad his not in the event to support me performing our jingle...i miss him...sooo much....well...well..til here...i guess its too long.....

No comments:

Post a Comment